Skip to content
Faculty of Education and Arts
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet
Mount Lawley Campus
$77,950 to $87,695 pa (HEW 7) pro-rata
Fixed Term Contract to 30 June 2017, Part-Time (22.5 hours per week)
The Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet is an innovative and unique web resource that informs practice and policy in Indigenous health by making research and other high quality health related information readily and freely accessible.
This is primarily a hands-on role involving a range of duties including:
• Web programming in a range of development methodologies (such as content management systems and/or web application frameworks);
• Installing, configuring and customising packaged applications;
• Analysing, designing, developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting the HealthInfoNet internal and external database-driven websites and relevant databases;
• Providing technical expertise in front end, user-centred UI design and development of web based and mobile sites;
• Participating in the planning and successful implementation of web-related projects;
• Identifying opportunities and risks and making recommendations regarding IT matters;
• Monitoring IT tasks including setting priorities and delegating tasks, to casual/contractor IT staff, tracking progress on deliverables and reporting;
• Establishing best practice IT development standards and procedures by taking a technical leadership role.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
ECU is a smoke-free environment.
Benefits & Remuneration
This part time fixed term position attracts remuneration between $77,950 to $87,695 pro-rata plus a 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances. For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Future Staff website. ECU is a smoke-free environment.