- » Key resources and services
This information sheet is designed to use with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
It has information on:
- why you may need to take medications
- why taking your medication is important
- storing medications safely
- important hints when taking medications
- not sharing your medications
- what to do if you have a reaction to your medication
- being aware that some medications may have more than one name.
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
When to use this resource
This information sheet can be handed out at workshops, at community events or a education sessions.
Ph: 1300 262 787
Report broken link