- » Key resources and services
- » Health promotion resources
- » A national framework for recovery-oriented mental health services: guide for practitioners and providers
Australian Health Ministers’ Advisory Council
Department of Health and Ageing
This document is a guide for mental health practitioners and services to Australia's national framework for recovery-oriented mental health services.
The guide provides:
- definitions for the concepts of recovery and lived experience
- descriptions of the practice domains and key capabilities necessary for the mental health workforce to function in accordance with recovery-oriented principles
- guidance on tailoring recovery-oriented approaches to respond to the diversity of people with mental health issues, to people in different life circumstances and at different ages and stages of life.
Abstract adapted from Australian Health Ministers’ Advisory Council
PO Box 344
Rundle Mall SA 5000
Ph: (08) 8226 6191
Fax: (08) 8226 7244
Report broken link