- » Key resources and services
Langton Centre Alcohol and Other Drug Services
The Langton Centre offers a range of specialist alcohol and other drug treatment services for people with problems with alcohol, illicit or prescription drug use and/or their families and carers.
The service aims to address the spectrum of health and social problems for people who use or are dependent upon alcohol or other drugs. Clients have the right to choose from a range of treatments offered with all services underpinned by a philosophy of harm minimisation.
- Chemical Use in Pregnancy Service (CUPS) - liaison and consultation service offering interventions before, during and after pregnancy to ensure better outcomes for women and families affected by alcohol and other drug use in pregnancy
- Cannabis Clinics - provide speicalist assessment and treatment for people whose primary concern is cannabis use
- Psychiatric Co-morbidity Clinics - for people with both mental health and substance use issues
- Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) - provides medication, case management and counselling for people who are dependent on prescription or illicit opioids
- Court Diversion Programs - treatment and monitoring for clients involved in the criminal justice system
- Withdrawal Services - assist clients with the early stages of stopping or reducing their alcohol or other drugs use.
People wishing to access these services can self refer by telephone, or can be referred by health or welfare providers.
Abstract adapted from South Eastern Sydney Local Health District
South Eastern Sydney Local Health District
591 South Dowling Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Ph: (02) 9332 8777
Fax: (02) 9332 8700
Report broken link