- » Key resources and services
National contributing life project
This National Mental Health Commission project aims to conduct regular, independent qualitative surveys of people with mental health difficulties, their families and support people.
The National contributing life project comprises four main components:
- a pilot online survey seeking information on what enables and hinders a good life
- a population survey testing the relevance of the contributing life concept to all Australians
- facilitated conversations and yarns targeting hard to reach population groups with a lived experience of mental health issues, for example Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- a conversations campaign inviting all Australians to host conversations in their homes, communities and workplaces to discuss what a contributing life means to them.
Abstract adapted from the Australian Government National Mental Health Commission
National Mental Health Commission
L12, 6 O'Connell Street
PO Box R1463
Sydney NSW 2000
Ph: (02) 8229 7550
Report broken link