- » Key resources and services
Drug and alcohol / mental health program (Mildura Aboriginal Corporation)
The Drug and alcohol / mental health program delivered by Mildura Aboriginal Health Services (MAHS), offers counselling and support to Koori clients and their families experiencing drug, alcohol, and mental health problems.
Services provided include:
- assessment for Mildura Aboriginal Corporation's Warrakoo Rehabilitation Hostel
- assessment and referral for other detoxification and rehabilitation services
- counselling, support and information to clients
- assistance to develop individual treatment plans
- advocacy and support for MAHS clients at court
- referral to MAHS psychologist
- referral to other Mildura Aboriginal health services and family services programs.
Abstract adapted from Mildura Aborginal Corporation
Mildura Aboriginal Corporation Inc.
120 Madden Ave
PO Box 5134
Mildura Vic 3502
Ph: (03) 5018 4100 (Option 2 for Health Unit)
Fax: (03) 5023 7852