- » Key resources and services
- » Organisations
- » Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO)
Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO)
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO) mission is to drive improvements in eye health care in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific Region through continuing exceptional training, education, research and advocacy. Underpinning all RANZCO's work is a commitment to:
- best patient outcomes: aiming to ensure equitable access to the highest quality eye health for all.
- education and training: providing contemporary education, training and continuing professional development.
- evidence based decision making: using research to underpin improvements in education, training and eye health care.
- collaboration: working with others involved in the delivery of eye health care nationally and internationally.
- collegiality: supporting trainees and Fellows through all stages of their careers.
94-98 Chalmers Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Ph: (02) 9690 1001
Fax : (02) 9690 1321
Email : email@example.com
Report broken link