- » Key resources and services
- » Organisations
- » Carnarvon Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation (CMSAC)
Carnarvon Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation (CMSAC)
The Carnarvon Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation (CMSAC) is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service. CMSAC provides health services to the Carnarvon community, Mungullah Village and Gascoyne Junction (Wodgemia Community).
Health areas covered by the service include:
- specialist services
- sexual health
- dental/oral health
- child health
- outreach team at Gascoyne Junction
- general health consultations.
- Bringing them home
- Stronger families stronger culture program
- Health and community care (HACC) program
- Environmental health.
14-16 Rushton Street
Carnarvon WA 6701
Ph: (08) 9941 2499