- » Key resources and services
- » Funding opportunities
- » NSW Department of Health - Aboriginal undergraduate nursing and midwifery scholarships
NSW Department of Health - Aboriginal undergraduate nursing and midwifery scholarships
Scholarships for full time study and for part time and distance education study are available to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students undertaking a Bachelor of nursing or Bachelor of midwifery degree. Scholarships are valued at $1,000 per subject, to a maximum of $8,000.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following:
- be an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person
- live in NSW
- be undertaking an Australian Bachelor of nursing or Bachelor of midwifery degree
- willing to participate in an evaluation or telephone survey about the NSW nursing and midwifery scholarship fund
- not be receipt of a NSW Aboriginal nursing and midwifery cadetship
Application details: Please refer to the information page for closing dates (see link below).
Ph: 1800 155 325