- » Key resources and services
- » Funding opportunities
- » NSW Department of Health - Aboriginal undergraduate nursing and midwifery scholarships
NSW Department of Health - Aboriginal undergraduate nursing and midwifery scholarships
Scholarships for full time study and for part time and distance education study are available to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students undertaking a Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Midwifery degree. Scholarships are valued at $1,000 per subject, to a maximum of $8,000.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following:
- identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- live in New South Wales (NSW)
- be undertaking an Australian Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Midwifery degree
- willing to participate in an evaluation or telephone survey about the NSW nursing and midwifery scholarship fund.
Application details: Please refer to the information page below for closing dates.
Ph: 1800 155 325
Report broken link