- » Key resources and services
Our neighbourhood community grants
The Australia Post Our neighbourhood community grants program encourages community organisations to apply for funding for projects that will help to build healthier, more vibrant and more inclusive communities across Australia. The grants are for one-off cash payments of up to $10,000.
Projects will need to benefit the wider community, align with the key focus areas and primary audiences, and meet an immediate need of the community. While Australia Post's community services extend to all Australians, the following audiences are the primary focus of this community program:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- local communities
- people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- people with a disability
- the economically disadvantaged
- older people.
Key focus areas include:
- digital inclusion - projects that build digital skills and capability of individuals, groups in the community or the wider community
- employment pathways - projects that increase employment opportunities for marginalised Australians
- community inclusion - projects that foster whole of community spirit through connecting and supporting marginalised Australians including Indigenous, culturally and linguistically diverse, people with a disability, the aged and economically disadvantaged
- disaster readiness - projects that support communities to be better prepared for a disaster.
Application details: Please refer to the information links below for application details and closing dates.
Australia Post: Our Neighbourhood
Ph: 1300 765 772
Report broken link