Yanchep Beach Joint Venture Indigenous scholarship
The Yanchep Beach Joint Venture Indigenous scholarship is open to first year Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students undertaking undergraduate studies at ECU, who have an interest in environmental science. The scholarship will provide the successful applicant with financial support for up to three years as well as the opportunity to complete a work placement with the Yanchep Beach Joint Venture.
To be eligible applicants must:
- be Indigenous - Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- have commenced and successfully completed /passed 60 credit points in an ECU undergraduate bachelor degree course in semester 1, 2012, and,
- be enrolled in the same course for semester 2, 2012 in a minimum of 30 credit points
- agree to enter into discussions with the Donor to complete a work placement with the Yanchep Beach Joint Venture
- have a status of 'Good standing'
- not be in receipt of another major scholarship except Commonwealth Indigenous Scholarships or Centrelink Student Start Up / relocation Scholarship. (Note: In this case any amount over $1000 per semester would be considered major)
Application details: Please refer to the contact details/links below for closing dates.
Edith Cowan University
Building 31, 463
270 Joondalup Drive
Joondalup WA 6027
Fax: 08 6304 2088