- » Key resources and services
Coca-Cola Australia Foundation Community grants
Established in 2002, the Coca-Cola Australia Foundation works to inspire change for marginalised young Australians. They do this by funding innovative programs that tackle some of the causes of their hardship and inspire long term change.
Every year, the Coca-Cola Australia Foundation awards a series of community grants to local organisations throughout Australia. Up to 40 grants are awarded that vary in size from $1,000 to $10,000.
The criteria for applying for a Community Grant:
- Your organisation must have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status from the Australian Taxation Office.
- The program must target marginalised young Australians. Within this broad area, your application will be assessed on how it addresses the core areas of education, leadership, wellbeing and environment.
- The program must be able to demonstrate a difference or improvement for the specific youth issue it addresses.
- The program should be innovative. The Foundation looks to support programs that address a problem in a new way or address an issue that is not currently being satisfactorily addressed.
Ph: (02) 9259 6401