Nursing and allied health scholarship and support scheme: professional development scholarships for nurses working in an Aboriginal medical service
This scheme is an Australian Government initiative seeking to support registered and enrolled nurses working in an Aboriginal medical service (AMS) to undertake professional development at an Australian university or registered training organisation. It is funded by the Department of Health and Ageing.
Applications will be considered from applicants who are:
- Australian citizens or permanent residents
- Enrolled nurse, registered nurse or midwives with a current practising certificate
- Registered and enrolled nurses currently working in an AMS and delivering clinical services in Australia
- Enrolled in or intending to enrol in an accredited workshop, short course or conference
- Enrolled in or intending to enrol in an accredited postgraduate professional development course or as a contribution to further studies at an Australian university or registered training organisation
Scholarships are worth up to $15,000 each.
Application details: Refer to the information pages (see links below).
Royal College of Nursing, Australia
Ph: 1800 112 240