Diabetes programs for health professionals working in country South Australia
Diabetes Outreach offers a variety of professional development programs for health professionals working in country South Australia.
- Introduction to diabetes for nurses and general health professionals
- This course consists of weekly 1-hour audio conferences held over 7 weeks, commencing at various times of the year
- Advanced diabetes continuing education
- This continuing eduation program consists of monthly 1-hour audio conferences on topics such as:
- foot care
- working with Indigenous people
- Sick day management in type 2 diabetes
- An online module designed to enhance education about sick day management of type 2 diabetes
Dates and registration: Please refer to the links below for course dates and registration information.
Country Health SA
8 Woodville Rd
Woodville South SA 5011
Ph: (08) 8222 6775
Fax: (08) 8222 6768