- » Key resources and services
WA Sexual Health and Blood Borne Virus Forum
The WA Sexual Health and Blood Borne Virus Forum focused on sexual health issues faced by Indigenous people throughout Western Australia and on successful programs from around the state and beyond. Topic areas of the Forum included:
- Community based projects: innovative and successful community based sexual health and BBV projects around Australia.
- Working with young people: working with young people and sexual health and working in school and community environments.
- Blood-borne virus issues: Local issues, national trends, needle and syringe programs, harm reduction strategies and successful campaigns.
- Clinical updates: New research, current trends and the implications for service provision
A HealthInfoNet cafe was run at the Forum
More information about the HealthInfoNet cafes