- » Key resources and services
Risk assessment, formulation and management in mental health workshop
Nurses interested in risk assessment and management practice for mental health issues across all general, mental health, community and primary care settings. The specialist forensic frameworks used in this mental health workshop are applicable to a wide variety of nursing contexts.
Key learning objectives:
- awareness of the importance of a comprehensive and communicated risk assessment and documentation
- skills in identification of risks from varying categories and from diverse domains
- identifying protective factors and how best to access this for ongoing treatment and management.
- Kellie Buissink - Clinical Nurse Educator, Mental Health Professional Development Unit, Latrobe Regional Hospital
- James Callaghan - Forensic Specialist, Latrobe Regional Hospital Mental Health Service.
Registrations close 29 August 2014.
Ph: (02) 6283 3400