- » Key resources and services
Australian otitis media conference (OMOZ)
OMOZ is a way to link the otitis media research community in Australia and the region to support collaborative efforts and share resources.
This year's themes for the conference are:
- basic science and research - novel insights into pathogenesis, immunity and development of interventions
- clinical practice and clinical trials
- health, social and education care and practice.
Keynote speakers include:
- Ron Dagan - Director of the Pediatric Infectious Disease Unit at the Department of Pediatrics, Soroka University, Beer-Sheva, Israel
- Dr Lauren Bakaletz - Professor of Pediatrics and Otolaryngology and serves as Director of the Centre for Microbial Pathogenesis at the Research Institute at the Nationwide Children's Hospital.
Abstracts submission extended until Wednesday 2 July 2014.
Registrations close Tuesday 8 July 2014.
The Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet will be running a cafe at this conference.
More information about the HealthInfoNet cafes
Australian Otitis Media Conference
Swinburne University of Technology
Ph: (03) 9214 4902