- » Key resources and services
11th National conference for rural and remote allied health professionals
This conference is organised by the Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health (SARRAH).
The conference provides a forum for the rural and remote allied health workforce, bureaucrats, educators and consumers to:
- present on innovative local solutions to issues that can be applied to address similar issues nationally and across disciplines
- have input and influence from the 'grassroots' into national and state health policy and service delivery
- demonstrate rural and remote allied health leadership in workforce and service delivery innovation
- promote continuing education and professional development activities essential to support allied health professional practice in rural and remote Australia
- promote rural and remote allied health research by professionals who practice in these areas and the presentation of research findings
- develop supportive networks
- promote good health and wellbeing through the delivery of allied health services to and by Indigenous and non-Indigenous people in rural communities.
Abstracts due Friday 21 March 2014.
Early bird registrations close July 2014.
Ph: (03) 6231 2999
Fax: (03) 6231 1522
Ground Floor, 40 Thesiger Ct
Deakin ACT 2600
PO Box 74
Deakin WEST ACT 2600
Ph: (02) 6285 4960
Fax: (02) 6162 4094