- » Key resources and services
- » Conferences and events
- » What works? Improving labour market outcomes and early childhood development for Indigenous Australians
What works? Improving labour market outcomes and early childhood development for Indigenous Australians
This free seminar will look at:
- improving labour market outcomes through education and training
Dr Tom Karmel (formerly Managing Director, NCVER) and Dr Josie Misko (NCVER)
- review of early childhood parenting, education and health intervention programs for Indigenous children and families in Australia
Professor Jennifer Bowes (Macquarie University), Dr Rebekah Grace (University of NSW)
- improving the early life outcomes of Indigenous children: implementing early childhood development at the local level
Sarah Wise, Fellow (University of Melbourne and Berry St Childhood Institute).
This seminar will also be held in Canberra Tuesday 25 March 2014.
Ph: 1800 035 938