- » Key resources and services
7th Australasian workshop on health informatics and knowledge management
This workshop is held annually as part of the Australalsian computer science week (ACSW).
Papers should address current research topics in health informatics and knowledge management, for instance:
- biomedical devices, physiological signal and imaging data processing and analysis/ interpretation
- clinical decision support systems and diagnosis / treatment guidelines
- conceptual models and architectures for health information systems
- data and knowledge aspects of bioinformatics and physiological signals
- electronic health records and personal health records
- evaluation and standardisation in health data and clinical applications
- health consumer information systems and web portals / tools
- health data coding, terminologies, ontologies, messaging protocols and systems interoperability
- health databases and repositories, and data integration/linking
- health information retrieval, analysis and visualization
- health knowledge discovery, representation and application
- health workflow management and business process engineering
- improving the use and quality of health data collections and registries
- modelling spatial, temporal and biological data for health purposes
- patient journey analysis and modelling, and care plan management
- privacy, protection and security issues for health data and systems
- public and population health data analysis, prediction and surveillance
- systems for integrated or coordinated care and sharing of patient data.
Early bird registration ends Monday 2 December 2013.