- » Key resources and services
- » Conferences and events
- » Understanding the evidence on interpersonal safety programs and trauma-informed services
Understanding the evidence on interpersonal safety programs and trauma-informed services
Chaired by Associate Professor Karen Martin, School of Education and Professional Studies at Griffith University, this free seminar will include presentations by:
- Professor Andrew Day, Deakin University - Programs to improve interpersonal safety in Indigenous communities: evidence and issues
- Emeritus Professor Judy Atkinson, CEO We Al-li - Trauma-informed services and trauma-specific care for Indigenous Australian children.
Dates and locations:
- Canberra: 23 September 2013
- Melbourne: 24 September 2013.
Ph: 1800 035 938