- » Key resources and services
Rural research forum: realising research in rural areas
This forum is organised by the Community Mental Health Drug and Alcohol Research Network (CMHDARN), a collaborative project between Network of Alcohol and other Drugs Agencies (NADA) and Mental Health Coordinating Council (MHCC).
The outcomes for this forum are:
- rural and remote workers in the Central West will be better informed about CMHDARN activities
- workers have opportunities to learn about current rural and remote research issues pertaining to drug and alcohol and mental health service provision
- workers have an improved understanding of how to implement research findings into their practice and the implications for improved service delivery
- CMHDARN will be better informed about research issues relating to rural and remote workers and member organisations
- drug and alcohol and mental health sector workers have an opportunity to network.
Registrations close Tuesday 28 May 2013.
Project Officer Research Network
Ph: (02) 9555 8388 ext 135
Fax: (02) 9810 8145