- » Key resources and services
Asthma and respiratory management seminar for practice nurses
This workshop aims to:
- increase knowledge and awareness of current, evidence-based best practice in asthma and respiratory management
- develop practical skills to support the use of evidence-based procedures and practices (e.g., device use, patient education, spirometry)
- learn strategies to incorporate this knowledge/skills systematically into routine clinical practice
- increase confidence in managing patients with asthma and linked chronic respiratory conditions.
Attendance attracts 5.5 RCNA Continuing Nurse Education (CNE) points as part of RCNA's Life long learning program (3LP)
Date and location:
- Kimberley Pilbara Medicare Local, 8.30am - 2pm
RSVP Thursday 28 March 2013.
Cost of workshop is free, and assistance with travel costs is also available.
Ph: (08) 9192 7741