- » Key resources and services
World suicide prevention day forum
This forum is organised by the Australian Institute for Suicide Research and Prevention, Griffith University. The forum theme includes Suicide prevention across the globe: strengthening protective factors and instilling hope.
Confirmed presentations include:
- how can we prevent suicide if we cannot measure it? Issues surrounding quality of suicide data in Australia
- suicide trends in Queensland based on the Queensland Suicide Register
- suicide prevention in Mt Isa
- Queensland police suicide prevention project
- predictors of suicide in gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex (GLBTI) communities based on Australian literature
- rail suicide prevention
- suicide in rural and remote areas of Australia
- suicide and suicide prevention in farmers
- risk and protective factors of child suicides
- potential for suicide prevention in prisons.
Ph: (07) 3735 3379