- » Key resources and services
Australasian Therapeutic Communities Association (ATCA) symposium
The theme of this symposium is Stigma, and other barriers to treatment which addresses the social, psychological and physical barriers to treatment for many people.
- co- morbidity and acquired brain injury: best practice for consumers with co-occurring alcohol and other drugs (AOD), mental health and ABI concerns
- the LGBTI community: recognising the divide to access
- pathways to treatment for diverse clients: multicultural concerns
- families and children: family involvement in treatment, interventions for children affected by parental drug use and associated issues
- Indigenous consumers: best practice, cultural security
- corrective services and coerced clients: working collaboratively with our partners in the justice system.
Australasian Therapeutic Communities Association
PO Box 464
YASS NSW 2582
Mobile: 0422 904 040