Moving the national oral health agenda forward in Australia forum
The forum is organised by the NSW Branch of the Public Health Association of Australia.
The forum will be structured as follows:
- 6.00pm Registration, light refreshments
- 6.30pm Key note presentation: Senator Richard Di Natale. The Senator's key health priorities include preventive health, public dental care and responding to the health impacts of climate change.
- 7.00pm Brief response from 4-5 guest panellists: 5 mins each, related to their areas of interest
- 7.30pm Questions and responses from the Floor
- 7.50pm Summation and close
RSVP by Friday 20 April 2012.