- » Key resources and services
Healing through the map project workshop
The project focuses on the delivery of the Map of loss workshops to Aboriginal people within their communities, and to Aboriginal Health Workers and other health professionals who work within Aboriginal communities.
The project is delivered in the South West and Great Southern regions of Western Australia.
- facilitate intersectorial collaboration to develop and promote strategies for building capacity and community resilience to reduce suicide risk in Aboriginal communities.
- provide individuals with tools for self-coping and resilience with a focus on Aboriginal communities and families.
- provide professional development and capacity building opportunities for health professionals to engage with Aboriginal communities and families on mental health issues
- develop health professional's capacity for self care and wellbeing with a priority on Aboriginal health workers.
City West Lotteries House
2 Delhi St
West Perth 6005
Fax: (08) 9486 7955
Wisdom in Your Life
PO Box 5289
Falcon WA 6210
Ph: (08) 9739 1185
Fax: (08) 9739 1185