- » Key resources and services
Western Australia Aboriginal worker alcohol and other drugs forum
The forum has been organised in partnership between the WA Drug and Alcohol Office (DAO), Department of Health and Ageing (DoHA) and the WA Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies (WANADA).
What is the forum about?
The aim of the forum is to provide:
- an opportunity for the Aboriginal AOD workforce to discuss issues pertinent to their work in the field with their relevant funding agency
- an opportunity to contribute and share ideas
- state and National updates in relation to alcohol and other drugs strategic directions
- evidence based professional development and information sessions.
Registration forms due 5pm Thursday 16 February 2012.
PO Box 8045
Perth WA 6849
Fax: (08) 9328 1682