- » Key resources and services
Primary Health Care (PHC) research conference
The theme of the conference is Inform, influence, implement: research improving policy and practice.
- Dr Judith Smith - Head of Policy, Nuffield Trust, London, UK
- Emeritus Professor J Campbell Murdoch - East Otago Health, Otago, NZ
- Dr Carolyn Clancy - Director of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), Washington DC, USA
- Dr Clancy
- Mark Booth - First Assistant Secretary, Primary and Ambulatory Care Division, Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing.
Abstract submissions close 2 March 2012.
Early bird registrations close 25 May 2012.
Acting as agent for PHC RIS
PO Box 6150
Kingston ACT 2604
Ph: (02) 6281 6624
Fax: (02) 6285 1336