What do we know about deaths among Indigenous people?
- What do we know about the identification of Indigenous people in death registration data?
- How long do Indigenous people live?
- How do Indigenous and non-Indigenous death rates compare?
- What is the age pattern of Indigenous deaths?
- What are the main causes of death among Indigenous people?
- What is the Indigenous infant mortality rate?
- What do we know about Indigenous maternal mortality?
© Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet 2013
This product, excluding the Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet logo, artwork, and any material owned by a third party or protected by a trademark, has been released under a Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 3.0 (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0) licence. Excluded material owned by third parties may include, for example, design and layout, images obtained under licence from third parties and signatures.
© 2001-2015 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet