The HealthInfoNet aims to engage with key decision makers, influencers, users and front line health practitioners who work in the area of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health to facilitate the exchange and sharing of high quality knowledge and information. The ultimate aim is to bring about improvements in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health.
The HealthInfoNet engages actively with various stakeholder groups:
- Indigenous community controlled health services and their representative bodies
- government departments of health and Indigenous affairs
- non-government organisations
- professional associations
- health service workforce (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workers, doctors, nurses and other health workers)
- research organisations
- academic institutions including tertiary and technical
- training organisations.
© 2001-2016 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet