General: States and Territories
- » Protective & risk factors
- » Immunisation
- » Policies and strategies
- » General: States and Territories
Western Australia Department of Health (2013)
Western Australian immunisation strategy 2013–2015.
Perth: Western Australia Department of Health
ACT Government Health (2012)
ACT immunisation strategy 2012-2016.
Canberra: ACT Government Health
Statewide Service Strategy Division (2010)
Aboriginal health care plan 2010-2016.
Adelaide: Department of Health, South Australia
The Aboriginal health care plan 2010-2016 has been developed by SA Health as part of a significant health reform led by the South Australian Government. It aims to:
- outline ways to reduce ill health among South Australian Aboriginal people
- promote cultural responsiveness in the health system
- promote Aboriginal community health and wellbeing
Aiming for an achievement of these overarching goals, the plan:
- describes the demographic and major health issues for Aboriginal South Australians and variations across the state
- outlines a model comprising six key areas: supporting good health; stronger primary health care; better care for those with high needs; an integrated and collaborative approach to the planning and delivery of services and programs, a focus on priorities; enablers for action
- identifies six priorities for action based on the burden of disease and population profile
- sets a framework for the regional Aboriginal health improvement plans
- identifies key next steps and governance arrangements
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
Population Health Queensland (2009)
Strategic directions for communicable disease prevention and control 2009–2012.
Brisbane: Queensland Health
Public Health Branch Victoria (2008)
Victorian immunisation strategy 2009-2012.
Melbourne: Department of Human Services, Victoria
© 2001-2014 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet