Map of Aboriginal Medical Services in Australia
- » Health infrastructure
- » Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workers/Health Practitioners
- » Organisations
- » Map of Aboriginal Medical Services in Australia
This page provides a map of Australia, with icons indicating the location of various Aboriginal medical services.
Some tips on how to locate a service:
- Find a balloon in your geographical area and click on it to read the contact details.
- To close the contact details screen, click on the blue cross in right hand corner.
- To zoom in and out, and find multiple services that may exist in some towns and cities, use the button and the button.
- To move around the map, use the arrow buttons or drag the map with your mouse.
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet (2014)
© 2001-2015 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet