- » Key resources and services
Office of Aboriginal Health
Western Australian Department of Health
This career information brochures provides information on the role of Aboriginal health workers. The brochure describes:
- what Aboriginal health workers do
- the training involved in becoming an Aboriginal health worker
- how to gain employment as an Aboriginal health worker
- how Aboriginal health workers can further their career through jobs in welfare and community care industries.
The brochure was developed by the Office of Aboriginal Health, Western Australian Department of Health.
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
Department of Health
Ground Floor, C Block
189 Royal Street
East Perth WA 6004
Ph: (08) 9222 2478
Report broken link