- » Key resources and services
This brochure provides information about the Family support service (FSS) run by Centrecare. The brochure provides details on:
- the FSS program
- what participants receive as part of this program
- the cultural appropriateness of the program
- the confidentiality of the program
- staff qualifications
- how to provide feedback on the FSS program
- how to enrol in the FSS program.
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
Centrecare Perth office
456 Hay Street
Perth WA 6000
Ph: (08) 9325 6644
Report broken link
The Family support service (FSS), run by Centrecare, is a confidential outreach counselling and support service for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families at risk of having their children removed from their care.