- » Key resources and services
Australian Lung Foundation
Department of Health and Ageing Australia
This toolkit has been designed to be used in association with the Breathe easy, walk easy rural and remote pulmonary rehabilitation training package.
This training package consists of:
Additional resources include:
- two DVDs: The spirometry test and The six-minute walk test
- general population information material
- poster: Does a simple walk leave you breathless?
- two brochures: Does a simple walk leave you breathless? and My plan for healthy lungs
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander information material
- poster: Short of wind?
- two brochures: Short of wind? and My plan for healthy lungs.
Abstract adapted from The Australian Lung Foundation
The Australian Lung Foundation
PO Box 847
Lutwyche Qld 4030
Ph: 1800 654 301