- » Key resources and services
- » Health promotion resources
- » Aboriginal health promotion video conferencing series : working together building relationships [DVD]
National Heart Foundation - WA Division (Aboriginal Health Team), WA Department of Health
National Heart Foundation
This resource belongs to a package of six videos that capture the proceedings of a video conferencing series conducted in Western Australia (WA) between 2009 and 2011. The videos include presentations and discussions by Aboriginal Health Workers and health professionals from government and non-government health services, including health workers who are geographically isolated.
The purpose of the video conferencing series was to provide Aboriginal workforce capacity building and professional development. The project was part of a collaboration between the Heart Foundation WA, Aboriginal Health Council of WA and Diabetes WA. The project was funded by the Department of Health WA. The topics for the video conferencing sessions were determined by a need analysis among health professionals.
The presentations included in this particular video are:
- My heart my family our culture / New heart health education resources for Aboriginal patients / New cardiac rehabilitation program for Aboriginal patients
- Aboriginal Health Council Western Australia: health promotion project
- Diabetes and stress: Diabetes Association of Western Australia.
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
To obtain a copy of this video, please contact:
Project Officer - Aboriginal Health
Heart Foundation WA
334 Rokeby Road
Subiaco WA 6008
Ph: (08) 9382 5924
Fax: (08) 9388 3383
Report broken link