- » Key resources and services
National Indigenous research and knowledge network (NIRAKN)
The National Indigenous research and knowledge network (NIRAKN) is a collaboration of Indigneous researchers at various stages of their career from 22 universities across Australia.
The aims of NIRAKN are to:
- establish a network of skilled, qualified Indigenous researchers
- create pathways from undergraduate to postgraduate studies to establish a regenerative pipeline of new researchers across institutions and fields of critical research importance
- close the gap between the number Indigenous and non-Indigenous higher education researchers in Australia
- provide Indigenous researchers to perform the research needed to assist Indigenous Australian communities.
Abstract adapted from National Indigenous research and knowledge network
Indigenous Studies Research Network
Office of Commercialisation and Research
Queensland University of Technology
B309 Kelvin Grove campus
Victoria Park Road
Kelvin Grove Qld 4059
Ph: (07) 3138 3067