- » Key resources and services
Wandarma Aboriginal Drug and Alcohol Service
Wandarma Aboriginal Drug and Alcohol Service covers the region along the far south coast of New South Wales from the Victorian border to Wallaga Lake, including Bega, Eden, Wallaga Lake and surrounding Aboriginal communities.
- assessment, care planning and case management, liaison with other services
- transport and referral to detoxification and rehabilitation services
- advocacy and support with court, child protection, housing and other agencies
- group programs such as relapse prevention and men’s groups and camps
- family support.
Wandarma also provides group programs for communities including:
- community education and programs on drug and alcohol issues including youth programs and programs for women
- Men’s Groups
- school programs (Sista Speak)
- Salt Water People (to engage with young people via fishing, snorkelling, swimming etc).
Abstract adapted from Lyndon Community
Ph: (02) 6492 0011
Ph: 1300 596 366
Report broken link