- » Key resources and services
- » Organisations
- » Injury Control Council of Western Australia (ICCWA)
Injury Control Council of Western Australia (ICCWA)
The Injury Control Council of Western Australia (ICCWA) is the peak not-for-profit organisation involved in injury prevention and community safety promotion in Western Australia.
- reduce the incidence of injuries and their effects by representation, publicity and promotion of safe practices;
- draw attention to the physical, mental social, economic and other aspects of injuries;
- encourage, promote and engage in research into the causes, prevention and treatment of injuries, both unintentional and intentional, in human beings.
Injury Control Council of Western Australia
City West Lotteries House
2 Delhi Street
West Perth WA 6005
Ph: (08) 9420 7212
Fax: (08) 9486 7955