- » Key resources and services
Renal Society of Australasia (RSA)
Formed in 1972, the Renal Society of Australasia (RSA) is an Australasian society for nursing, medical, technical and allied health professionals, aiming for excellence in the dissemination of knowledge in renal replacement therapies. The objectives of the society are to:
- promote, provide and communicate knowledge and information to members and other professionals within the renal environment
- stimulate interest in renal replacement therapies, and the treatment and prevention of renal diseases
- promote professional development of the members of the society
- support research and development by organisations involved in the treatment and prevention of renal disease
- provide grants to individuals and groups undertaking research on the treatment and prevention of renal disease
- undertake the educational development of members through the provision of conferences, seminars and workshops
- have representation on educational and development bodies involved in the renal environment.
The website provides information about membership, events, education, funding, conferences, and contacts for those interested in the field of renal therapy.
Adapted from Renal Society of Australasia abstract
The Renal Society of Australasia
PO Box 155
Heidelberg Vic 3084