- » Key resources and services
Cancer Council Western Australia
Cancer Council Western Australia is a non-government, charitable organisation that is involved in advocacy and action in relation to cancer issues.
The organisation provides a range of services including:
- Cancer Council Helpline
- accommodation for country cancer patients
- library services
- free wig service
- support programs for patients, families, and friends
- palliative care information and events
- funding for cancer research
- prevention and education programs
- publications, CDs, and other resources
- education grants, including the Bowel cancer education program.
Cancer Council Western Australia also provides a number of initiatives for Aboriginal health professionals.
Adapted from Cancer Council Western Australia abstract
420 Bagot Road
Subiaco WA 6008
Ph: (08) 9212 4333
Fax: (08) 9212 4334
Report broken link