- » Key resources and services
Nutrition Plus is a national charity that aims to improve the health of Indigenous children by improving access to nutritional foods and promoting the importance of a healthy diet.
The organisation's objectives include to:
- engage children, their parents, teachers and community through school programs
- provide funding for school fruit, vegetable and bush-tucker gardens
- incorporate produce from the gardens into breakfast and lunch programs, and cooking lessons
- provide vitamin and mineral supplementation
- encourage increased consumption of fruits and vegetables through education.
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
14 Merewether Street
Merewether NSW 2291
Ph: (02) 4963 0000
Report broken link