- » Key resources and services
- » Funding opportunities
- » Our story, our time, our future - 2014 international Indigenous pre-conference on HIV & AIDs
Our story, our time, our future - 2014 international Indigenous pre-conference on HIV & AIDs
The organisers of the 2014 international Indigenous pre-conference on HIV & AIDs are looking to maximise the number of people who are able to attend the conference within the funding available. This is the first international Indigenous conference to be held in Australia and provides an opportunity to network with others from Australia and other countries.
Scholarships are dependent on individual need and will include:
- flights within Australia to Sydney and return
- accommodation for up to three nights in Sydney (Note: residents in Greater Area Sydney will not be provided with accommodation)
- registration to the conference (Note: Other costs are to be covered by the delegates themselves).
As funding is limited it is requested that only people who do not have access to other funding sources apply.
Scholarships are to be provided to primarily Australian residents including:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander HIV positive persons
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workers with an interest in sexual health and HIV
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth (18 to 25 years old)
- International attendees (Note: flights will not be provided).