- » Key resources and services
- » Funding opportunities
- » Certificate IV in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander primary health care practice scholarships
Certificate IV in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander primary health care practice scholarships
Rural Health West is funding five scholarships to the value of $500 each to complete the Certificate IV in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander primary health care practice.
To be eligible, applicants must be working in a permanent position in a rural WA Aboriginal medical service, located in an ASGC-RA 2 to 5.
Applicants are required to complete the application form and submit:
- a cover letter outlining
- why the scholarship course is of interest
- what will be gained professionally from completing the course
- how the newly acquired skills will be applied in their community.
- a letter of support containing
- endorsement from the practice chief executive officer or practice manager
- confirmation of period of permanent employment with the practice
- confirmation of organisational support of study and availability of resources to meet the student's needs.
The closing date for applications in 2014 is 28 February.
Rural Health West
10 Stirling Highway
Nedlands WA 6009
PO Box 433
Nedlands WA 6909
Ph: (08) 6389 4500