2012 Primary health care (PHC) research conference: delegate sponsorship
Sponsorship may be granted to delegates residing in Australia who would not normally be able to attend the conference because of funding difficulties. This sponsorship may cover travel, accommodation and/or conference registration - part and full sponsorship packages are available. Sponsorship is open to all prospective delegates who are at a disadvantage financially, however, as there is limited funding available under this program, the following groups will be considered to have the strongest claim:
- researchers who have submitted an abstract that is relevant to the Conference theme, which has not previously been publicly presented;
- consumers with an involvement in primary health care research;
- GP & PHC researchers from rural and/or remote areas, for whom the cost of travel to the Conference is prohibitive;
- individuals receiving or who have received research training and support through the PHCRED Strategy, including PHCRED Fellows and Scholars; and
- representatives from targeted primary health care related organisations/bodies to broaden conference participation.
Application details: To apply please see the links below.
Conference coordinator, PHC RIS