- » Key resources and services
- » Funding opportunities
- » Nursing and allied health scholarship and support scheme: Aboriginal medical services clinical placement scholarships
Nursing and allied health scholarship and support scheme: Aboriginal medical services clinical placement scholarships
This scheme is an Australian Government initiative seeking to support students enrolled in an approved undergraduate or entry level nursing course. It is funded by the Department of Health and administered by the Australian College of Nursing.
Applications will be considered from applicants who are/have:
- Australian citizens or permanent residents
- students enrolled in an accredited registered or enrolled nursing program that results in a nationally recognised and accredited qualification either on a part-time or full-time basis
- wishing to participate in a clinical placement within an Aboriginal medical service
- completed/or intending to complete cultural competence training
There are at least 50 scholarships available to be awarded. Scholarships are worth up to $11,000.
Application details: Refer to the Contacts and Links below.
Australian College of Nursing
Ph: Freecall 1800 117 262 *call may incur charges