- » Key resources and services
Renal anaemia and renal care coordination workshops (Alice Springs)
Target audience: Health professionals working in the Northern Territory
Course summary: This course provides participants with a sound introduction to the knowledge and skills in relation to the prevention, early detection, and management of clients with chronic renal conditions in a community context. Course content includes:
- update on the current best practice for the management and treatment of clients with chronic renal disorders following the current best practice guidelines
- options of care to clients with chronic renal disorders including dialysis and conservative treatment
- review of A & P of the renal system, anaemia and erythropoiesis, iron and hypo-responsiveness and cardiovascular complications of anaemia
- dialysis options, transplant, symptom management, care coordination and case conferencing.
Fee payable: No
Delivery mode: On site
Financial support for Indigenous students: Not applicable
Please note that more information will be available closer to the course date.
Northern Territory Department of Health
Ph: (08) 8951 6749
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Report broken link