- » Key resources and services
Kimberley Aboriginal Health Summit
The Kimberley Aboriginal Health Summit was a celebration of the significant achievements in Aboriginal health, as well as the opportunity to gain from others and build on the collective experience and knowledge of those present. The aim of the Summit was to:
- Contribute to the continuing education of community members, Aboriginal health workers, policy-makers and managers.
- Provide a forum where regional, national and international delegates have the opportunity of sharing, planning, networking and galvanising commitment to address issues affecting Aboriginal health.
- Provide an opportunity for education and knowledge transfer within the Aboriginal health workforce in a culturally safe environment
- Provide a forum for experiencing, understanding, celebrating and enjoying a showcase of Kimberley talent
A HealthInfoNet cafe was run at the Summit.
More information about the HealthInfoNet cafes
Ms Juanita Roe
PO Box 1377
Ph: (08) 9193 6043
Fax: (08) 9192 2500