- » Key resources and services
National Indigenous Health and New Media Forum
The inaugural National Indigenous Health and New Media Forum (NIHNMF) focussed on content development, application and delivery of new and existing media for Indigenous health promotion.
The objectives were:
- to provide a setting to demonstrate and share cutting edge developments in health promotion, innovative new media and distribution platforms;
- to provide a mechanism for alerting the wider Indigenous health practice field to be aware of these opportunities;
- to establish relationships and partnerships that will enable the integration of Indigenous health content into media outlets and new delivery platforms; and
- to initiate the formation of a national network.
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet staff member, Jane Burns, participated in the forum.
More information about the HealthInfoNet cafes